If a business’s purpose is to provide information about itself, its products, or services, then it is better to think about developing a website. For instance, a business card website may contain company contact information, a list of products and services, their descriptions, prices, and so on. A website would be the most suitable solution for such businesses as small shops, cafes or restaurants, freelancers providing services, and non-profit organizations that want to provide information about their goals and mission.
If a business wants to provide users with specific tools to perform tasks or services that involve interacting with a database, then a web application is likely required. For example, online banking, online shopping, or social networks use web applications to provide interactivity.
We develop both types of web resources and are always ready to suggest an option more suitable for your goals. During the development process, we follow a process that includes the following steps:
- Analysis The web resource must be unique and relevant to business purposes. Therefore, we start the process by analyzing your project, the market, and the needs of the target audience, as well as analyzing competitors to determine the best web resource format to achieve your goals.
- Planning Then we move on to project planning which includes defining the overall plan, formalizing the functional and technical requirements into detailed terms of reference, and defining design guidelines, final content, and budget.
- Design We create a visual concept for your web resource, taking into account branding and target audience. In addition to a simple and attractive visual component, our task is to make the customer feel comfortable using your resource, so we carefully work out user experience scenarios.
- Development After that, the team starts writing the code for the frontend and backend parts of the web resource.
- Testing We test the product to make sure that it works correctly and meets the requirements. After successful testing, we are ready to launch the web resource. Here we also check the correctness of the domain and hosting settings.
- Support Any web resource needs continuous support. We are ready to manage the project even after the launch, providing high-quality service and quick responses to any problems and requests related to the operation of your website or web application.